|Capacity||75L, 240L, 435L, 810L|
|Pressure||10 to 20 psi|
|Sterilization Cycle||Fully automatic|
|Power||440Volts, 3phase, 50Hz|
|Usage||Lab & Hospitals|
• The inner chamber, steam jacket, outer chamber and boiler are made of heavy gauge stainless steel with leak proof argon arc welding.
• The radial locking lid is made of thick S.S. plate.
• The space between the outer chamber and steam jacket is filled with glass wool to minimize thermal losses.
• Hydraulically tested to withstand 2.5 times the working pressure. Steam boiler is fitted with water level indicator, pressure gauge, low water cut-off device and automatic pressure control device.
• Fitted with safety valve as a safety device.
• Drain valve is fitted at the side bottom for easy draining/cleaning.
• The unit is provided with a positive self-locking safety door which cannot be opened while the chamber is under pressure and disengages automatically when chamber is exhausted.
• This affords complete safety to the working personnel against explosive opening.
• Two separate valves are provided for evacuating steam from inner chamber and jacket as and when desired.
• Sterilization Cycle is controlled by Fully automatic plc controller with auto exhaust auto purging auto steam transfer • The chamber discharge line is fitted with a moisture trap to absorb the condensate automatically thus preventing moistening of the loaded material to be sterilized.
• An automatic vacuum breaker is fitted to all “SAI” units as a standard accessory, in order to break vacuum in case of steam condensation.
• The flanged immersion type heating element made from very high grade material provides fast formation of pressure in the system and are protected through a electric low water level cut-off device. All “SAI” Sterilizers are provided with triple safety features, through a “PIEZOSTAT” (Automatic Pressure Control System) and a spring loaded safety valve fitted to the boiler/steam generator. The chamber is fitted with spring loaded safety valve and a dead weight release valve.
• Highly accurate temperature indicator is fitted for monitoring temperature. In addition to vacuum dry provided in the MPV an extra injector can be provided in the autoclave for better drying of the load.